Hello Friends, After 12th Class, if you think about earning money and want a job in govt sector then ‘SSC CHSL‘ is a golden opportunity for you. in this blog we are going to show you all the details about ‘SSC CHSL‘. Such as Notification, Exam Schedule, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process of ‘SSC 10+2 Exam’.
Let’s start SSC CHSL blog
Exam Schedule SSC CHSL 2020
|SSC CHSL Notification||03.12.2019|
|SSC CHSL Online registration||03.12.2019|
|SSC CHSL Online registration last date||10.01.2020 * 5 PM|
|Tier-I Call letter download||Last week of February or first week of March|
|CHSL (Tier-I) Exam||16 to 27 March 2020 (CBE)*|
|Tier-I Exam Result||May / June First week|
|SSC CHSL (Tier-II) Call letter download||June mid-week|
|CHSL (Tier-II)||28.06.2020 (DES)**|
|SSC CHSL (Tier-II)||will be notified|
SSC CHSL Eligibility
Here are some basic eligibility for ‘CHSL Exam’
- A Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate age should be 18-27 years.
- The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
If you want to know more about CHSL Eligibility then click this link to learn SSC CHSL Eligibility.
SSC CHSL Posts
SSC conducted Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam for the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) and Data Entry Operator (DEO).
SSC CHSL Syllabus
If you have syllabus of exams then you must do research and analysis on the syllabus. By doing research and analysis on the syllabus, you get a list of the chapters that you have to learn for preparing your exam.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
The Pattern of CHSL will consist of three stages. The following Tiers are:
- Computer-Based Exam (Tier-I)-(Objective Type)
(I). Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)
(II). Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III)
- Typing Test for LDC/ JSA & PA/ SA
- Skill Test for DEO
Written Exam: The Paper will consist of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
Tier-I Objective Type Online Exam
|Part||Subject(Not in sequence)||Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Time Duration (For all four Parts)|
|I||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25/50||60 Minutes|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) (25 questions)||25/50|
Note-I: There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer therefore Candidates are advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
SSC CHSLTier -1 is an Online Exam. It is an objective type test which has
- Four sections, General Intelligence, English Language (Basic Knowledge), Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) and General Awareness.
- Total marks for Tier-I exam is 200 (2 marks for each question) and there is negative marking of 0.50 marks for every wrong answer therefore we advise students not to answer the question if you do not know the answer.
- Candidates qualifying the Tier-I exam securing the qualifying marks will be selected for the Tier-II exam.
Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)
Tier-II Paper is a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks
- This is an offline mode paper in Pen and Paper Mode
- the duration of the paper would be for one hour.
- The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
- The performance in Tier-II would be included for preparing merit.
CHSL Skill Test/ Typing Test
“Skill Test/ Typing” Test will conduct as per the following scheme.
- The qualified candidates take the skill test/ typing test on a computer which will be provided by the Commission or its authorized agency.
- The test will be conducted in the cities where Regional Offices of SSC are located or as decided by the SSC.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be only qualifying nature.
- Skill Test is mandatory for Data Entry Operators.
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer. “The Speed on the computer” will be adjudged based on the correct entry of words/ key depressions as per the given passage.
- The duration of the Test is 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer.
‘SSC 10+2 Exam 2020’ will consist of three stages.
1. Computer-Based Exam (Tier-I)-(Objective Type)
2. Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)
3. Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III)
i. Typing Test for LDC/ JSA & PA/ SA
ii. Skill Test for DEO
Final Allotment:- The final merit of successful candidates will be determined based on the total score obtained by them in Tier I and Tier II exam. Candidates will be allotted to the various departments for the post of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerks and Court Clerks based on their merit and preference of post.
Resolution of Tie Cases: Tie cases will be resolved by applying one after another, as applicable until the Tie is resolved.
i. Total Marks in Tier-I+Tier-II.
ii. Total marks of Tier-II Examination.
iii. Total marks in Tier-I Examination.
iv. Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
v. Alphabetical order in which first names of the candidates appear.
Friends, if you liked ‘SSC CHSL’ post or you got to learn something, then Press like Button This will appreciate us and you should share this post with friends on social media.
Our Other Helpful Blogs
- How to prepare for Competitive Exams.
- How to Prepare Maths for Competitive Exams.
- Exams’ Depression Reason
- Indian Police Service
- Indian Foreign Service
Please tell us your feedback about this post
If you have any question then mail us:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for Reading
Team EXAMS’ Wrestlers