SBI Junior Associates exam 2020
This blog, we are going to discuss SBI junior Associates exam 2020 schedule, qualification, syllabus, exam pattern, selection procedure and many more.
At the beginning of the 2020, SBI has announced 8000 junior associates cam clerk vacancies for customer support and sales department of the bank. If you have a dream to get a government job in a bank, then SBI has given you this golden chance. So before filling the online form, you should read our blog to get the right information about SBI junior assistant exam.
SBI Junior Associates Exam Schedule 2020
|Notification||3th January 2020|
|Online Registration Starts From||3th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26th January 2020|
|Download call letters for Online Preliminary Exam||11th February 2020|
|Preliminary Exam||February and March|
|Result of Preliminary Exam||April First week|
|Download call letters for Online Mains Exam||2nd week of April 2020|
|Mains Exam||19th April 2020|
|Mains Exam Result||May 2020|
SBI Junior Junior Associates Exam Qualification
Each competition exam has some qualification criteria such as nationality, education and age limit. so here are the details of the required qualifications.
- Nationality / Citizenship:- Indian
- Qualification:- Graduation
- Age Limitation:- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years (as on 01.01.2020, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1992 and no later than 01.01.2000 (both days inclusive)).
Relaxation of Upper age limit
|1.||SC/ ST||5 years|
|3.||PWD (Gen/ EWS)||10 years|
|4.||PWD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|5.||PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|6.||Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years|
|7.||Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||7 years (subject to the maximum age limit of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
SBI Junior Associates exam Fees
Friends, after filling the form you must deposite fee. Here is the fees details
|Sl.||Category||Fee/ intimation Charges|
|1.||SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS||Nil|
|2.||General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs 750/-|
How to apply for SBI Junior Associates
A candidate can fill the form either itself or through any local online service provider. If you want to fill the form yourself then follow the given steps…
- First Open sbi.co.in website then,
- Click on the tab ‘careers’ in the top-right corner.
- Then after Select ‘apply online’ below the ‘junior associate’ link and click on ‘click here for new registration’.
- Fill details and verify your details carefully.
- If you make any mistake then edit it and fill correct information.
- Log-in using details.
- Upload your latest image.
- Make payment by using either online banking or debit or credit card.
SBI Junior Associates Exam pattern
The exam of SBI junior associates will be conducted through online under two-stage. Each candidate has to pass both stages.
Stage 1:- Preliminary Exam
Stage 2:- Mains Exam
Preliminary Exam Pattern
This exam is the first step towards your government job. if you pass this exam then you are able to take mains exam. so here is the index of preliminary exam.
|Sl.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1.||English language||30||30||20 min.|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min.|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min.|
A candidate must know some important instructions which help you ganing maximum mark in exams. such as…
- Exam has100 objective type questions of 100 marks.
- A candidate has 1-hour duration and has 3 sections.
- Each section has a separate window of 20 minutes.
- There is 1/4th negative marks for each wrong answer.
- No minimum qualifying marks are set for individual test.
Mains Exam Pattern
This exam is the secound and final step towards your government job. if you pass this exam then you will get junior associate job in SBI bank. so here is the index of mains exam.
|Sl.||Name of Test||Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1.||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 min.|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 min.|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 min.|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer||50||60||45 min.|
|Total||190||200||2 Hr. 40 min.|
- Each test will have separate timing window as given in the index.
- There is 1/4th negative marks for each wrong answer.
- Candidates must score minimum percentage marks.
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation of minimum percentage marks.
- Minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank.
- No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject are prescribed.
After passing online exams, A Qualified candidate must show its original documents to SBI. No interview will be done after written exams.
SBI Junior Associates Syllabus
Friends, Syllabus gives you an idea for preparing exams. Here is the syllabus of SBI Junior Associates preliminary or mains exams. Download the Syllabus of SBI Junior Associates and Read the it carefully. it helps you to make exam strategy.
Ok friends, in this blog this is enough. See you in the next blog and Best of Luck for your SBI exam.
Friends, if you liked SBI Junior Associates exam 2020 post or you learn something, then Press like Button, This will appreciate us and Please share this post with friends on social media.
Before saying you good bye here is our other helpful blog. Please read these blogs and give your valuable feedback.
Our Other Helpful Blogs
- National Defence Academy (NDA)2020.
- SSC Calander 2019-20.
- How to prepare for Competitive Exams.
- How to Prepare Maths for Competitive Exams.
- Exams’ Depression Reason.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
Please tell us your feedback about this post.
If you have any question then mail us:- email@example.com
Thanks for Reading
Team EXAMS’ Wrestlers
© Copyright 2020-21 All Rights Reserved